Sunday, April 19, 2009


I love to scrapbook, and part of the reason is that I love sitting with my grandchildren and answering questions they have as we go through the pages. One of the things I've discovered is that when I make a "all about" them book, they love having me read it to them often. If there's one thing my family and friends know about me is that I love to search the net for products, and inspire creativity. During one of my searches I found Custome Made for Kids and discovered their products. So if you don't scrapbook, and even if you do, this makes it very simple to create a book about your child or the child in your life. I've made some for the grandchildren and they love reading them over and over with me. Take at look at what they have to create and have fun.

No comments: